We are looking for new team members !
Why you’ll love St. Margaret’s House
Our unique charity is a fun and inspiring place to work. Perks include:
· Free lunch at the award winning Gallery Café
· Discounts at Yoganest, our wellbeing studio
· Great office space in the heart of Bethnal Green, in a historic Victorian building
· The ability to learn, progress, and develop your skills
· The opportunity to contribute directly to the growth and success of a fast-paced exciting charity
· A fun, exciting workplace with people who love and care about what they do
The Gallery Cafe have a vacancy for a chef for around 32-42 hours per week.
We are a vegan cafe serving a variety of freshly prepared meals.
The ideal candidate would have experience of working in a busy kitchen and lots of service experience.
The role also involves inventing specials so creativity and flair are an advantage. You will also need a passion for vegan cooking and although some experience in this commercially is beneficial it is not essential.
There are many advantages to working at the Gallery Cafe. The cafe kitchen is open 8am-6pm and so many shifts finish at 3pm or 7pm at the latest and a meal on shift is included. Chefs get to create new dishes on a daily basis and we are a warm and friendly team.
This role requires an immediate start.
If you fulfil the criteria then please respond with a CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!