Volunteer at St Margaret's House and do something worthwhile in Bethnal Green.
Volunteers are an integral part of some important achievements at St. Margaret’s House. That is, to engage and inspire both individuals and community groups to achieve their own goals. We have volunteering opportunities to help run Ayoka charity boutique; and in The Create Place our volunteers lead or assist in workshops from crafting and beading for adults to puppetry and printing for children. Our opportunities are flexible and volunteers can get involved for a one off workshop or once a week for years. Some of our volunteers have even gone on to become paid members of staff at St Margaret’s House.
As a volunteer, you can expect that...
- Your gift of time, skills and experience will be used well so that you can make a difference to the charities and organisations who benefit from the work which St Margaret's House do.
- You will be provided with all the information and guidance required for you to carry out your volunteering. You will be encouraged to develop in your volunteering role.
- St Margaret's House will reimburse you for the main expenses your volunteering incurs.
- Your volunteering will be appreciated and recognised.
- You will volunteer in an organisation that is non-discriminatory and aims to be more diverse.
- You are free to stop volunteering at any time.
To get involved please email: