Venue: Gallery Cafe
6:30pm-8:30pm | £18
We're so excited to invite you to a Dinner in the Garden!
A buffet of delicious vegan food and a chance to relax for an evening in our beautiful garden, usually only open on the weekend.
After our Vegan Celebration in January, we received so many enquiries as to when we would be hosting another food event, we couldn’t think of any better way to celebrate spring, with summer just around the corner too!
Our chefs are already busy preparing a delectable set of bites, not seen on our regular daily menu. On the evening you will enjoy:
- Punjaby potato curry in cashewnut sauce
- Bharela Ringda (sesame stuffed baby aubergine curry)
- Caribbean patties with mango, yellow pepper & scotch bonnet jam
- Deep fried Okras
- Grilled aubergine and black bean Taco
- Avocado, tomatillo and jalapeño Gazpacho
- Corn and okra salad
- Homemade pickles ( Multicolored radishes,Courgette
Escabeche and Lemony cauliflower)
- Beetroot hummus
- Muhammara ( hot pepper dip )
- M’tabbal (aubergine dip )
- Mango chutney
- Homemade Classic and Avocado Naan Bread
- Turkish Pide (Turkish Pizza)
As well as access to the buffet, each ticket holder will receive a FREE DRINK and automatic entry into our raffle to win a St. Margaret’s House Hamper. Just have a look at how many goodies we have saved for this:
- 2 x yoga sessions that you can choose from our timetable at Yoganest
- 2 x tickets to our first comedy Open Mic on Tuesday 4th June at the Gallery cafe with Big Mouth. This us a new comedy open mic night to the public, specifically for women and non-binary people. Over the last year they have raised close to 10k for charity and sold out every event.
- meal and drink voucher for two at Gallery Cafe
- a bottle of prosecco
- a copy of 'Where Chefs Eat - a guide to chefs' favourite restaurants', thanks you our charity shop, Ayoka
- 2 x tickets to Embroidery For Wellbeing at Create Place in May
Come if you are vegan, bring a friend who isn’t, come if you aren’t vegan.
This event is for everyone!