11AM - 2PM | £80
Join Juta Shoes to make your own handcrafted reclaimed leather espadrilles!
What you'll do
- Choose from our stock of leather reclaimed from local factory offcuts and vegan upcycled materials
- Choose your style and cut out your pattern
- Learn to shape and pin the shoe to the sole
- Handstitch the leather to the sole with waxed linen thread
- Enjoy local lunch, snacks and drinks
Our experienced makers offer expert instruction and support, and everyone walks out in their own pair of shoes. All materials are provided and no experience necessary. All our leather is reclaimed from local factory offcuts and our vegan materials are upcycled, and we have a wide range of colours, textures, and patterns. We use premium jute soles sourced from southern Spain, which are thicker, more robust, and comfier than any other espadrille sole we've seen, so you'll be sure to love wearing your shoes.