Venue: Hall (see map below)
Workshops between 2pm-4pm | Free
Want to have food before or after? See our Gallery Cafe menu here
*When signing up please make sure each participant has reserved a space
On 20th July St Margaret's House will be hosting 3 individual, and free to attend, 40 minute Junk Orchestra Jams to the public between 2pm-4pm. These sessions will be facilitated by The Junk Orchestra, a supersonic recycled collection of objects, rescued and re-invented from the urban sprawl! These sessions are for the whole family, for all ages and abilities, with each jam session being able to hold 20 people. Within each individual jam session, participants will get to play and compose on tuned junk instruments; covering percussion, wind and string- flipflopaphones, scaffoldaphones, tuned tanks and wheels, logaphones, fire extinguisherphone, tincan drums, storm sheets and more! Fun for all the family!
- Workshop times: 2pm, 2:40pm, 3:20pm
- When signing up please only choose one time slot and make sure each participant has reserved a space.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This event is supported by Tower Hamlets Council
Problem booking via Eventbrite?:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, workshop time and amount of spaces you wish to book
- Pop into St. Margaret's House main office at 21 Old Ford Rd E2 9PL between 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
- Give the main office a call on 020 8980 2092 (phone hours 9am-5pm, Mon-Fri)