We are a unique charity supporting creativity & wellbeing in Bethnal Green.
Our projects anchor us in the community, providing spaces for residents to eat, shop, learn, create, and enjoy a diverse cultural program.
Our buildings are home to more than 25 community organisations and charities that rent space on our premises and many others that hire our rooms for their meetings, training sessions, and events.
At the heart of St. Margaret’s House are our community projects:
This winter, we’re offering gift vouchers across our projects so you can treat someone special!
Looking for sustainable bargains? Ayoka has you covered.
Choose between £10/£20/£30 vouchers valid until the end of February!
Get them from the shop starting December 1st.
Who wouldn’t love a delicious lunch on you?
Choose between our Meal & Drink for 1 or for 2 vouchers, valid until the end of February!
Get them from the cafe starting December 1st.
Give the gift of yoga!
• £70 – Slow and Steady (equivalent to a 10 Classpass, valid for 6 months)
• £80 – Immerse Yourself (equivalent to a monthly membership)
• £35 – Test the Water (equivalent to a 5 Classpass, valid for 3 months)
Gift cards can also be used for workshops and single classes
Find out more and get yours online on MindBody.
Can’t decide what to get a creative friend? What about:
• A Shoemaking Workshop from Juta Shoes via jutashoes.com
• An afternoon of sketch working with Sketch Appeal via sketchappeal.co.uk
• An exploration of alternative teachings on healings and wellbeing with Herbal Blessings Clinic via email@example.com
*Prices between £12 and £60
WHAT WE'VE BEEN UP TO LATELY…
Every Thursday, the cafe is now staying open until 10.30pm!
Expect special house cocktails and free music from our new house band, Such Sweet Thunder.