We offer office space for community, charity and grassroots organisations in our superb Grade 2 listed Georgian premises in Bethnal Green, Tower Hamlets.
If you are part of a charity working in the arts or wellbeing sectors and looking for a new space or a flexible collaboration, get in touch!
By offering discounted office rental as well as access to all of our existing facilities, we pride ourselves on being a charitable ecosystem at the root of positive social change in East London and beyond.
We are a tranquil and well-connected place to work with a brilliant selection of lunchtime or post-work opportunities to get involved in.
Whether you are a large operation or a one-man-band, we may well have the office space to suit you.
If you are interested please drop us a line at email@example.com.
Room 8, 15a Old Ford Road
83 square meters
£1990 p.m. for charities and community focused organisations
Spacious room with lots of natural light
Shared communal toilets
Flexible, Competitive Terms
Meeting rooms available for hire on site
There are many benefits to making St. Margaret's House your home:
• Affordable rent
• Great location: 2 minutes' walk from Bethnal Green tube station, and just 10 minutes on the Central Line to central London.
• Across the road from the tranquil museum gardens, and 5-10 minutes' walk to Bethnal Green Gardens and Victoria Park
• A hub for the local community
• Superb food on the premises from the Gallery Cafe.
• Grade 2 listed Georgian building with real character